Saturday, January 06, 2007

Back to Work.

I have been back at work for a week now, got straight back into it, no doom and gloom, I think that the Christmas / New year break is just long enough, your body can only take so much overindulgence in food and drink. I suppose I am fairly lucky that the area I work in is probably one of the more colourful areas of London that tourists from all around the world pay good money to visit, Soho, Shaftesbury Avenue, Oxford Street, Regent Street, Piccadilly Circus etc.


I have decided it is time to build myself a new PC, it is 5 years since I built my last one and some interesting developments have taken place in the last few years, to be truthful it's a bit of self indulgence the PC I have would be OK for a few more years I am sure. So I am doing lots of research at the moment to find the components for my ideal PC.

We are going to see Gill's sister and family this evening and they tell me they have some interesting wine's for us to try. I shall look forward to that.

Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self.
Cyril Connolly

No comments: