Friday, February 22, 2008

Get Rich Quick.

I am always looking for an opportunity to make some easy, honest money as I am sure many people out there in the real world are. Yesterday among my emails was an opportunity sent to me by a pleasant sounding Nigerian gentlemen whom goes by the name of Mr Emory Barr, he explained that if I could help him transfer £25 million from his late brothers bank account in London he would pay me £20,000 for helping him. All I had to do initially was send him £5000 to enable him to set up the transfer. Sounds reasonable to me, but before I go with this money making opportunity I thought how else could I make a quick easy honest buck to put me on the road to buying that Ferrari.


  • I could invent a wind up radio perhaps, that's sure to make me a bucket load of cash, how about the electric car that would do it. trouble is these have already been done and have indeed made the inventors a few bob.
  • I could become a dot com millionaire, set up an online auction website or sell books and DVDs online, OK they have also been done already but maybe something along the same lines, I just need to come up with the right idea.
  • Something green perhaps, everybody is jumping on the green bandwagon these days, recycling, the petrol alternative maybe.
  • Perhaps I could encourage my niece to get involved in the art world and I could sell her paintings for a £100'000 each or encourage her to take up music and join a girl band. I may have problems getting the OK from her parents on that one.



I can see that I am quickly running out of ideas here, perhaps I will help out that nice sounding Nigerian gentleman after all.



Google 419 scam and read all about this type of email, remember if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is.

"I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something". Jackie Mason.

No comments: