Saturday, May 02, 2009

Since Our Return.

Since our return from another trip overland from the UK and back to Malta / Gozo again we have both been very busy...

  • We have had a Solar water heater installed in the farmhouse which will give us around 90% of all our hot water needs throughout the year courtesy of the sunshine, just need to find a way of getting our water free now.
  • Just to continue the green theme I brought from the UK a 7 month old Toyota Prius if it's good enough for Hollywood it's good enough for me, how good on fuel is it? well I filled up in Burgundy in France and did not need to refill again until I had returned to Malta.
  • We are in the process of having the pool tiled with some very glamorous Spanish glass tiles, should be finished on Tuesday.
  • I am in the process of getting my Toyota Prius registered on Maltese plates, I can tell you it's the stuff good TV comedy's are made of and deserves it's own post, when I have completed the registration process I will attempt to do it justice.
  • And Chilly the cat will get the 'two brick treatment' so will probably be feeling a little sorry for himself.

'The perfect bureaucrat everywhere is the man who manages to make no decisions and escape all responsibility'. Brooks Atkinson.


No comments: