Now here is the opportunity, the trades person from any of these trades would obviously need to be competent to carry out the task, as indeed most of them are, to this they would need to add the following -
- Turn up to carry out the requested job when they say they will.
- If they can't turn up, call the client, explain and arrange another appointment.
- Do not disappear half way through the task and arrive again the following day with no explanation to the client.
- When the task is complete clear up all the debris that the job has created and take it with you.
- Take any empty boxes and packaging with you.
If any trades people can match these requirements please let me know and you will be showered with praise and maybe even work.
"Gain a modest reputation for being unreliable and you will never be asked to do a thing". Paul Theroux