Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I Think Life is Good!!

Why? well I am very happy with my new job, it is the job I have been chasing for the last 2 years, so everything is rosy in that area of my life. On Saturday Gill and I will be returning to our adopted home, Gozo to catch up with our friends and wallow in some more of that lovely Mediterranean weather, so what's to not be happy about.
Since I was last in Gozo both Ryanair and Easy-jet have both agreed to fly to the Islands, I know that mixed feelings exist on the Maltese islands as to how much of a benefit this move will be for tourism, I personally feel that whilst it is not the complete answer to the tourism problems on the islands it is not going to do any harm so lets wait and see.
Ryanair intend to start operating from October 31st this year one flight a day from Luton.

No comments: