Saturday, October 13, 2007

Moving House

My holiday of 2 weeks ago is now well and truly in the past. As I mentioned in a previous post our house here in the UK is sold and it looks as though we will be moving on the 25th of this month so it is all go here what with the arranging removal companies etc.

A more challenging task has been finding a decent place to rent here in sunny Borehamwood at short notice for the period between the 25th and when we move to Gozo in April of next year. The properties available here are either in one of the less desirable areas of the town or they are not available for 3 or 4 weeks.

I am also putting together the contents of a website for my business that I will be starting when I arrive in Gozo in April, just the content, although I have the technical ability to construct a website, I do not have the eye of a designer, so the task of putting the whole thing together falls to a friend of mine in Gozo. I need to have everything decided before I return in December.

That's it for now.
"I have not lost my mind - it's backed up on disk somewhere". Unknown Author.

No comments: