Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Work Equals Less Time to Blog.

More work equals less time to blog, having 2 blogs equals less time to spend on each blog. I am determined to keep the blogging up even though I am posting a lot less.

So what has been going on since my last post in January, my work load is steadily increasing although I still don't have a full working week my spare time is being taken up with marketing, a totally new concept for me and quite a steep learning curve. I am favoring the direct approach, personnel visits and networking, this is effective but the people that you can actually meet personally is limited, so I am now looking at targeted emails as a marketing tool and how to deliver them professionally without them appearing as spam.

Much of my work is in Malta, I would like to try to get more work in Gozo and I am sure it will come in time, must be patient. I must admit the regular commute to Malta via the Gozo ferry has taken me right back to the UK, reminding me of my commutes into London every day, still got the traffic, but the benefit of spectacular sea views.

Last night we attended the first BBQ of the year, a combined birthday Paddy's day celebration with the booze (of course), music and large quantities of over cooked dead animal.
A great night.

'Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever'. Unknown.

No comments: